HOMEMADE NUTRITIONAL PORRIDGE FOR CHILDRENS AND GROWN UPS TOO! • OCTOBER 11 • SATURDAY • 15H - 17H • VALUE: € 8
Do you want to feel control and confidence in the food you give at home? Then this workshop is for you. Here you will learn how to make homemade porridge based on fresh ingredients and free of additives, and, thereby, you will ensure a more natural and healthy food to your children, but also to you, since many of these porridges are excellent meal replacements for adults. Furthermore, you will also provide all your family with the natural flavor of food.
Therefore, it's in your hands:
- Check the quality of the ingredients used in the porridge, knowing that they are free from unnecessary additives;
- Ensure the use of fresh and lovingly selected ingredients;
- Expose your children to a greater variety of tastes and textures;
- Develop healthy eating habits;
- Educate the palate of the child, leading them to prefer the taste of real food instead of processed ones with a low nutritional value.
With the support of the association Gosto De Ser Mãe
ATTENTION: NEW NIB - 0010 0000 51177110001 55
Note: This workshop is subject to a minimum of participants. The registration is valid only upon payment by bank transfer to NIB - 0010 0000 51177110001 55 and sending of the certification to email@example.com until October 9, 2014.